LEARN FROM YESTERDAY’S DERELICTION, OVERCOME TODAY’S CHALLENGES AND RISE FOR TOMORROW’S FORTUNE
Indeed, all praise is due to ALLAH. We praise Him and seek His Help and forgiveness. We seek refuge in Him from the evils of our souls and our wrong doings. He whom He guides, no one can misguide; and he whom He misguides, no one can guide. Glory be to Him who does not treat the citizens of His Kingdom unjustly and harshly. Glory be to Him who does not let torment and pain come suddenly upon mankind. Glory be to the Compassionate, the Merciful. We ask Him to fill our hearts and minds with true enlightenment, discerning intelligence, quick understanding and knowledge. Verily, Thou art able to do all things (Al-Imran 3: 26-27).Read more...
Birthday: December 15, 1951
Telefax: (064) 421-5146
Present Position: Current President of Cotabato City State Polytechnic College
Office Address: Sinsuat Avenue, Cotabato City
University of Southern Mindanao, Kabacan, Cotabato
Doctor of Philosophy major in Extension Education
Minor: Educational Management
School Year 1998-1999.
University of the Philippines- Visayas, Iloilo, Philippines
Master of Science in Fisheries major in Aquaculture
School Year 1982-1983.
Notre Dame University, Cotabato City
Master of Public Administration (Finished Academic Requirements)
School Year 1991-1992.
Mindanao State University-Sulu College of Technology
and Oceanography, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Fisheries major in Inland Fisheries
School Year 1974-1975.
HadjiButu School of Arts and Trades, High School- Jolo,
PanglimaDammang Elementary School – Biid, Parang,
Membership in Professional Societies
· University of the Philippines Alumni Association
· Philippine Society of Educational Research and Evaluation
Accredited Faculty of the Philippine Public Safety College
· Philippine Association of State Universities and Colleges (PASUC) Scholar, University of Southern Mindanao, 1995-1998.
· BFAR-MNR/PCARRD Consortium Scholar, University of the Philippines-Visayas, Iloilo, 1980-1983.
Published Scientific Papers as Senior Author
§ Bantala, Dammang S. and Hondrade, Rosa Fe D.(2000). Impact Evaluation on the Extension
Approach Used by the Coastal Resource Management of the Fisheries Program.
Published Scientific Papers as Co-Author
Alano,Mariquit C. andBantala, Dammang S. (2007). The Role of Women in Fishing in the Coastal Municipalities of Maguindanao. Research Journal: The CCSPC Graduate Journal.
Vol. II, No.1, 2007. Cotabato City State Polytechnic College,Cotabato City.
Rufino F. Inot and Bantala, Dammang S. (2007). The Implementation of the Public Safety
Officers Basic Course at Philippine Public Safety College (PPSC), ARMM Regional
Training School. Research Journal: The CCSPC Graduate Journal. Vol. II, No.1, 2007.
Cotabato City State Polytechnic College, Cotabato City.
Romo, Gina Maria L. and Bantala, Dammang S. (2007). Status of Science Teaching in
Selected Schools. Research Journal: The CCSPC Graduate Journal. Vol. II, No.1, 2007.
Cotabato City State Polytechnic College, Cotabato City.
Nicolas, Cristina S. and. Bantala, Dammang S. (2007). Reading Comprehension of
Grade VI Pupils Using Multi-Media and Traditional Approaches. Research Journal:
The CCSPC Graduate Journal. Vol. II, No.1, 2007. Cotabato City State Polytechnic College,
Gapasin, Rolando J. and Bantala, Dammang S. (1984). Preliminary Report on Milkfish
Maturation in Floating Cages in Parang, Maguindanao.
Gani, Abdila A., De Guzman, Virginia G. andBantala, Dammang S. (1984). Preliminary Report
on the Commercial and Municipal Fisheries Resources Assessment of Illana Bay.
Unpublished Scientific Paper
Bantala, Dammang S. Evaluation of Lime Application and Tillage for Partly Reclaimed Brackishwater Fishponds in Acid Sulfate Soils.
Bantala, Dammang S. Rice Paddy Fish Culture in Tacurong Freshwater Demonstration Farm.
· On-going Assessment of Conversion of the College into a state university;
· Tremendous increased of budget from P60,476,000.00 in 2011 to P158,779,000.00 in 2016;
· Increased MOOE budget of P7,163,000.00 in 2012 to P37,815,000.00 in 2016;
· From zero budget in 2012 for capital outlay to P37, 391,000.00 in 2016;
· Tremendous increased of enrolment in the College for the past four years during his Administration. From 4,924 in 2011, it soared to 10,984 in 2015 with an increase of 123.07%;
· Number of graduates has continuously increased from 2012 to 2015. But the biggest increase occurred from 2014 to 2015. The increase in the number of graduates from 2011 to 2015 is 132.25%;
· Remarkable increase in the number of scholars from 2011 to 2015 both internally and externally funded from 972 to 2,946 with 199.69% growth;
· Subjected all program offerings of the College into AACCUP accreditation. Three (3) in the Graduate College: MPA, MAEd and MSAgExtension under Level III. In the Baccalaureate Programs, two (2) are accredited under Level III and four (4) programs were accredited under level II, eight (8) under Level I. Moreover, eight (8) academic programs are considered candidates;
· Notable increased Performance in the Licensure Examinations. The recently released result of the PRC Licensure Examination for Social Worker has placed CCSPC in the limelight. HUBAIB MUNDAS MIDTEMEG, a graduate of CCSPC Rank 9 with a grade of 84.50% in the said Licensure Examination for Social Work conducted last July 2015;
· Increased Library holding from 3,514 Book titles with 7,003 Volumes to 5,759 Book titles with 11,178 Volumes. This is actually higher than the required 10,000 Volumes for a University status;
· Implemented the Computerization of Financial Management System, Human Resource & Registrar;
· Implemented the NBC 5th, 6th and 7th cycles for faculty promotions;
· Purchased College Vehicle, Van type to transport visitors of the College;
· Purchased Laboratory equipment and facilities;
· Purchased Universal Testing Machine for Engineering Department;
· On-going construction Academic and Research building worth Php40,000.000.00;
· Improvements of Dilangalen Building;
· Installed Solar-powered Water System;
· Rehabilitation of primary and secondary electrical lines in the campus;
· Repair and Renovation of Guest House;
· Installation of 51 White Boards for Computer Aided Instruction of the Faculty;
· Installation of Speech Laboratory;
· Purchased of wooden fabricated arm chair;
· Repainting of 83 classrooms;
· Renovation of Comfort rooms;
CCSPC, the heart of southern seas
Your banner is night
Your seal is light
A symbol of unity
In the land of Maguindanao
From your fertile soil ‘neath the skies
Great men came by
Cradle of leaders like jewels so rare
You nourish your seeds with care
A fortress of peace in lasting stride
We hail your name far and wide
Seat of wisdom,
Our home of truth and love
Your ideals we sustain
all throughout the land
the freedom we have gained along
makes the best in us for long
You’re life and inspiration
till the end of time
Our Alma Mater dear
Your portals so great
Your visions I’ll take
To all humanity
We lead your fame and glory
To God and our Philippines
Loyal to you, CCSPC.
Hail to you, CCSPC…
Lyrics by: Dr. Thelma Flauta-Villa
Sajid T. Khalid, RMT
Music by: Sajid T. Khalid, RMT